Sign In

Recent Posts

Currently Online

Can you recommend Japanese music that you’re currently listening to?, Page 2

Forum Index » JPOPと日本の音楽 [JPop & Japanese Music] »
15 Posts | 2,078 Views | 14 Followers

Can you recommend Japanese music that you’re currently listening to?

▶ View the first message for this thread
Number of Posts

There is a lot of reallly good Japanese music, if you go into spotify or apple music you can search Japanese playlists and listen to them and find songs you like from them. I did that and it really helped me find good Japanese music that I listen to now! (●´ω`●)

#11 Posted by kat ((((: over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

(Wow. I'm quite late to this)

Ah, I like the older music, but my favorites have to be "Sasurai" and other songs by Hako Yamasaki. If you want to find more classic stuff I'd totally recommend checking out the Youtube channel 'Xerf Xpec' who uploads Japanese albums including J/CityPop, Rock, Movie soundtracks etc. Once you get down the rabbit hole of Japanese music on youtube, you'll be sure to be recommended more of what you're particularly interested in :)

Good Luck!

♥ ƑƦAŊƇƢƷ 

#12 Posted by francois444 over 3 years ago
Number of Posts

I really like aimer and yorushika at the moment and Kenshi Yonezo too

#13 Posted by blahblahman_93 over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

I really love listening to Japanese rock, especially One OK Rock! I love their songs so much and I'm glad I discovered them. I am now a fan of theirs! Love their music so much.

Utagawa Aki

#14 Posted by UtagawaAki over 2 years ago
Number of Posts

seiko matsuda, jun togawa, kojikoji, myth&roid, nano, minami, polkadot stingray, kyary pamyu pamyu, rie fu, co shu nie, wagakki band, akb48, mariya takeuchi

タリア

#15 Posted by タリア over 2 years ago

Only registered users may post in the forum. You can register your free 楽しい Japanese account here.